Wow, I am honored to be nominated for the Liebster Award.
Author T.L Gray a great friend and very talented writer nominated me for this award. http://tlgray.blogspot.com
I was so touched I promised to punish her…just kidding I really am honored.
Of course there are rules to follow.
1. I am a Veteran of The United States Army.
2. I have a wicked and bent sense of human… if you get hurt around me please don’t take offense to my rolling around on the floor laughing. I really do hope you aren’t going to die and will heal quickly without pain or disability.
3. I have two rough draft manuscripts I have no idea how to edit…but I’m learning.
4. If there were no such thing as spell check you would have no idea what I am typing.
5. I love the beach but though it is less than 20 miles away I haven’t been there in a couple years.
6. I have 5 nieces and nephews but no children of my own..that’s if my dog doesn’t count.
7. I know how to make lace using a needle.
8. I am happily known as the crazy aunt, a coveted designation if there ever was one.
9. If I don’t know you, I won’t bother to lie to you so please don’t ask me a question if you are not ready for the answer.
10. I weighed 4lbs 6ounces at birth.
11. I was once run over by a van.
1. What am I working on right now? I’m gearing up for July’s Camp NaNo. I have 2 novels in the pipeline for it just like I did in November. I’m going to finish an Alien Vampire Novel that currently has 6,000 words. Along with a new idea of shape shifters who’s animals are extinct species like cave bears, being pursued by Crypto zoologists.
2. Where do I write and why? I write anywhere I can. I’m not very disciplines about writing, though I’m trying to correct that. I get easily distracted. Most often, I am at my desk with my easy chair, footstool and blanket. Usually guarded by a sleeping jealous Chihuahua in my lap.
3. What was the first creative piece I remember writing? The Adventures of a School Desk. It’s the first creative writing assignment I ever had. I remember the pleasure I felt as I wrote and read it. I have to confess I still have it. It’s terrible but still my favorite story ever.
4. Where do I find inspiration? Through my senses. I will see, hear, smell, feel, or taste something or a combination of things and like with a memory, it triggers a character, scene, or the plot for a whole story.
5. When did I decide to become a writer? You can decide that? I had people in my head wanting to tell there story, they had nowhere to grow because I am me and take up all the room inside me. So, I give them pages to live within and they are constantly surprising me.
6. The book that has most influences me as a person? All of them. Our experiences shape us as individuals. I experience every book I read, they have all left a mark on me in some way.
7. What book(s) most influence my writing? Every single one I have ever read or will read. I learn something about writing every time I open a book or turn on an eBook.
8. Why did I choose my genre? It chose me, I write what I like to read because it interests me and I think it resonates more with my imagination.
9. Is there a book I’d like to see on film? If I have already read it, none of them. If I haven’t read it, all of them.
10. What am I currently reading? I’m rereading Linda Howards After the Night. More accurately I am listening to it from Audible.
11. Elevator pitch for my WIP? Please…Please…Please read and publish my book. While you’r at it could you possibly make a movie of it. You’r so great. Yes. I will put the gun away. You can go now.